Wedding Flower Preservation
Here's how it works:
- Once you have placed an order with us we will email you to organise a time for to drop off your bouquet if you are in the Glasgow area.
- If you are outwith the Glasgow area we will send you out a suitable cardboard box with a lid on it and some tissue paper inside for you to sit your bouquet in. You can then return this box to us by post with your wedding bouquet inside after your wedding.
NOTE: Please order prior to your wedding so we can swiftly organise a date and time for you to drop off your bouquet and it arrives to us before it starts to wilt. This can affect the flowers ability to dry as well as press and could leave your artwork to quickly lose its colour from its original form. Hence, we will not accept any orders post wedding.
- There is a 1-3 day leeway period to drop off your bouquet directly to us and a 1-2 day leeway period for you to drop off your flowers at the post office to send to us. The sooner the better but we understand the external factors post wedding. We recommend keeping the bouquet in a cool environment and in a water vase so the flowers remain as fresh as possible.
- It will take 6-8 weeks for us to press and arrange (depending on your flowers)
- We will then either post you the finished piece and email you the tracking number, or contact you and arrange a time for pick up based on the choice of your order
Please note that we will only be accepting a very limited number of bouquets each month so please place your order well in advance to secure your slot.
Click here to place an order with us or fill out the form below if you have any questions.