Wedding Bouquet Preservation
Here's how it works:
- Once you have paid your 5% deposit by clicking here, we will email you to organise a time for to drop off your bouquet if you are in the Glasgow area.
- If you are out-with the Glasgow area and unable to drop your bouquet off, simply place your bouquet into a cardboard box with some tissue paper inside for added protection. You can then post your bouquet to our studio in Glasgow with first class delivery. We will email you the address if you are posting your bouquet.
NOTE: Please order prior to your wedding so we can swiftly organise a date and time for you to drop off your bouquet and it arrives to us before it starts to wilt. This can affect the flowers ability to press and could leave your artwork to quickly lose its colour from its original form. Hence, we will not accept any orders after the wedding.
- There is a 1-3 day leeway period to drop off your bouquet directly to us and a 1-2 day leeway period for you to drop off your flowers at the post office to send to us. The sooner the better but we understand the external factors post wedding. We recommend keeping the bouquet in a cool environment and in a water vase until they are ready to be dropped off or posted to us so the flowers remain as fresh as possible.
- It will take 8-12 weeks for us to press and arrange (depending on your flowers).
- Once we have made up your frame, we will send you a photograph of the final design for your seal of approval.
- You will then pay the remaining balance and the frame will be posted to you with tracked delivery.
Please note that we will only be accepting a very limited number of bouquets each month so please pay your deposit well in advance to secure your slot.
If you have. any questions or want to make an enquiry about our wedding flower preservation service, please fill out the form below. Thank you