Your wedding day is one of the most important and special days of your life. Let us preserve your beautiful bouquet and arrange you something sentimental that you can keep forever in your home and share stories and memories from your piece of art.
At Flowers Afloat, we pride ourselves on our minimalist and non-traditional way of preserving flowers in our double glass 'floating' frames. Without being overtly 'wedding' your frame will hang in your home for years to come, adding to the aesthetic of your interior, whilst serving as a nod to your big day!
~ Currrently taking orders for 2021 Weddings in July onwards UK Wide ~
Click here to see how it all works. Below is a brief summary:
- Once you have placed an order we will email you to organise a time for you to drop off your bouquet or have it collected (Glasgow area).
- If you are elsewhere in the UK, you can send your bouquet to us in a box. Flowers must be shipped to us within 3 days of your wedding date (preferably the next day).
- It will take 4-8 weeks for us to press and arrange the flowers before sending you out your frame.
Dimensions of Frame:
Height - 16"
Width - 11"
- We will only be accepting a very limited amount of bouquets each month so please place your order well in advance to secure your slot.
- We are unable to accept Bouquets consisting of Lilies due to the amount of water they hold.